We have three levels of membership:
Our Essential membership level is digital-only for those wishing to self-serve and access our wealth of member resources and events online.
£1500 per annum
- Access to our online resources
- Access to our annual awards and conference
- Access to our online member events
- TIDE evaluation
- We will promote your DEI jobs on our website and on social media
Our Community membership level builds on the digital-only offer, with digital and face-to-face networking and events, e-learning, consultancy, and discounts on our Training and Consultancy services.
£4500 per annum
- Access to our online Member Forum and resources
- Access to a range of face-to-face events
- A limited number of our e-learning courses
- Both digital and face-to-face networking opportunities
- Enhanced TIDE evaluation
- Five hours/quarter of DEI consultancy
- 10% discount on training and consultancy services
Our Corporate membership level builds upon Community membership, offering higher service levels across all areas.
£8000 per annum
- Access to the annual House of Lords event
- All of our e-learning courses
- 10 hours/quarter of DEI consultancy
- 25% discount on training and consultancy services
All our members at all levels have access to our basic Talent, Inclusion, and Diversity Evaluation (TIDE) Tool, to help you understand where you are on your inclusion journey and identify the areas for learning and growth, with more in-depth analysis at the higher membership levels.
Our member organisations are all shapes and sizes and across all sectors. They are an incredible community of like-minded people who want to build diverse and inclusive cultures and love sharing their experiences around their excellent work.